A major multinational enterprise recently acquired a portion of another company—what’s known as a “carve-out” in the mergers-and-acquisitions, or M&A, world. Migrating all of the acquired company’s data, housed in hundreds of servers and...
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown
- M&A carve-out: Global server relocation amid a pandemic lockdown
- How to perform M&A due diligence for IT… remotely
- Cybersecurity and operational challenges for remote workers in a COVID/post-COVID world