Even the smartest serial acquirers need help wrangling data We recently wrote about a software company that needed help with its enterprise resource planning, or ERP, system—dispelling the notion that a tech company can do all its own IT, especially...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger