We were recently on a call with a highly-placed professional who lives in the world of mergers and acquisitions, or M&A. During the conversation, we casually mentioned the issue of “stranded costs,” at which point, this person asked us, “What...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?