We were recently on a call with a highly-placed professional who lives in the world of mergers and acquisitions, or M&A. During the conversation, we casually mentioned the issue of “stranded costs,” at which point, this person asked us, “What...
- How do you create cybersecurity for a company that doesn’t exist yet?
- Ensunet Technology Group officially supported more than $11.6 billion in M&A activity
- Spooky Systems: How to Slay “The IT Monster” During M&A
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown