We were recently on a call with a highly-placed professional who lives in the world of mergers and acquisitions, or M&A. During the conversation, we casually mentioned the issue of “stranded costs,” at which point, this person asked us, “What...
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger
- How do you merge two “cooperating” companies, when their ERP and IT systems are ancient?
- Private Equity firm with $50 Billion AUM, saves 15% on annual Opex using Ensunet’s IT Investment Analysis Service
- How do you help a private equity firm to increase IT capacity while reducing costs?