It’s hard enough to perform M&A due diligence for IT when you’re on-site; imagine, then, the challenges you’ll face when the acquisition target is far away—or totally inaccessible, due to a pandemic lockdown. In this article, we’ll start...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?