It’s hard enough to perform M&A due diligence for IT when you’re on-site; imagine, then, the challenges you’ll face when the acquisition target is far away—or totally inaccessible, due to a pandemic lockdown. In this article, we’ll start...
- Private Equity firm with $50 Billion AUM, saves 15% on annual Opex using Ensunet’s IT Investment Analysis Service
- How do you help a private equity firm to increase IT capacity while reducing costs?
- How do you create cybersecurity for a company that doesn’t exist yet?
- Ensunet Technology Group officially supported more than $11.6 billion in M&A activity
- Spooky Systems: How to Slay “The IT Monster” During M&A