It’s hard enough to perform M&A due diligence for IT when you’re on-site; imagine, then, the challenges you’ll face when the acquisition target is far away—or totally inaccessible, due to a pandemic lockdown. In this article, we’ll start...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger