We were recently approached by a company that boasted to us that it had created its own, totally customized IT system. It was so amazing, they bragged, that no one, outside of their company, could ever work with it. That very conversation was the impetus...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?