We were recently approached by a company that boasted to us that it had created its own, totally customized IT system. It was so amazing, they bragged, that no one, outside of their company, could ever work with it. That very conversation was the impetus...
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown
- M&A carve-out: Global server relocation amid a pandemic lockdown
- How to perform M&A due diligence for IT… remotely
- Cybersecurity and operational challenges for remote workers in a COVID/post-COVID world