Jurassic Park was an entertaining book, and then a blockbuster movie. Blinded by greed, scientists go too far: Using ancient DNA, they bring long-extinct dinosaurs back to life. What could possibly go wrong? In a word, everything. It’s a classic Michael...
- Private Equity firm with $50 Billion AUM, saves 15% on annual Opex using Ensunet’s IT Investment Analysis Service
- How do you help a private equity firm to increase IT capacity while reducing costs?
- How do you create cybersecurity for a company that doesn’t exist yet?
- Ensunet Technology Group officially supported more than $11.6 billion in M&A activity
- Spooky Systems: How to Slay “The IT Monster” During M&A