Jurassic Park was an entertaining book, and then a blockbuster movie. Blinded by greed, scientists go too far: Using ancient DNA, they bring long-extinct dinosaurs back to life. What could possibly go wrong? In a word, everything. It’s a classic Michael...
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown
- M&A carve-out: Global server relocation amid a pandemic lockdown
- How to perform M&A due diligence for IT… remotely
- Cybersecurity and operational challenges for remote workers in a COVID/post-COVID world