Jurassic Park was an entertaining book, and then a blockbuster movie. Blinded by greed, scientists go too far: Using ancient DNA, they bring long-extinct dinosaurs back to life. What could possibly go wrong? In a word, everything. It’s a classic Michael...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?