You might not think, at first, that the mergers-and-acquisitions game has anything to do with other games, especially bowling. But you’d be surprised not only by the number of parallels between the two, but what the pins-and-ball sport can teach you...
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown
- M&A carve-out: Global server relocation amid a pandemic lockdown
- How to perform M&A due diligence for IT… remotely
- Cybersecurity and operational challenges for remote workers in a COVID/post-COVID world