You might not think, at first, that the mergers-and-acquisitions game has anything to do with other games, especially bowling. But you’d be surprised not only by the number of parallels between the two, but what the pins-and-ball sport can teach you...
- Private Equity firm with $50 Billion AUM, saves 15% on annual Opex using Ensunet’s IT Investment Analysis Service
- How do you help a private equity firm to increase IT capacity while reducing costs?
- How do you create cybersecurity for a company that doesn’t exist yet?
- Ensunet Technology Group officially supported more than $11.6 billion in M&A activity
- Spooky Systems: How to Slay “The IT Monster” During M&A