You might not think, at first, that the mergers-and-acquisitions game has anything to do with other games, especially bowling. But you’d be surprised not only by the number of parallels between the two, but what the pins-and-ball sport can teach you...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?