You might not think, at first, that the mergers-and-acquisitions game has anything to do with other games, especially bowling. But you’d be surprised not only by the number of parallels between the two, but what the pins-and-ball sport can teach you...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger