It’s tricky enough to perform post-merger integration or PMI between the IT systems of the acquiring company (let’s call them “Company A”) and the acquired (“Company B”). It gets a lot trickier when you’re trying to secure widely scattered...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?