It’s tricky enough to perform post-merger integration or PMI between the IT systems of the acquiring company (let’s call them “Company A”) and the acquired (“Company B”). It gets a lot trickier when you’re trying to secure widely scattered...
- What are IT “stranded costs” in a carve-out or acquisition?
- Global Server Relocation Amid a Pandemic Lockdown
- M&A carve-out: Global server relocation amid a pandemic lockdown
- How to perform M&A due diligence for IT… remotely
- Cybersecurity and operational challenges for remote workers in a COVID/post-COVID world