It’s tricky enough to perform post-merger integration or PMI between the IT systems of the acquiring company (let’s call them “Company A”) and the acquired (“Company B”). It gets a lot trickier when you’re trying to secure widely scattered...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger