Due diligence of an acquisition target extends far deeper than you think Enterprises with an acquisition appetite for advanced-technology manufacturers face IT issues that are unique in the corporate-buying world. Even the most seasoned due-diligence...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger