Due diligence of an acquisition target extends far deeper than you think Enterprises with an acquisition appetite for advanced-technology manufacturers face IT issues that are unique in the corporate-buying world. Even the most seasoned due-diligence...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?