Sometimes you need to study history—or even forensics—to understand that company you’re eyeing If your company is interested in acquiring another company (or already in the process of integrating it), pay attention: What you see, on the IT side,...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger