Know what to look for, and what questions to ask Any company in your acquisition crosshairs has its own IT environment. But beware: that’s the very part of the deal that can hide the most risk. Even the most seasoned due-diligence pros can overlook...
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?
- Ensunet Technology Group Saves a Divestiture IT Project That Was $25 Million Over Budget
- Ensunet Announces Completion of Back-office Integration for PE-Led Merger