Know what to look for, and what questions to ask Any company in your acquisition crosshairs has its own IT environment. But beware: that’s the very part of the deal that can hide the most risk. Even the most seasoned due-diligence pros can overlook...
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Not just M&A Buzzwords Anymore
- Identity Access Management and M&A: What You Need To Know
- Bringing business intelligence to an already-intelligent business
- You don’t need to do IT due diligence when you acquire a software company… right?
- How do you save a divestiture IT project that’s $25 million over budget?