Know what to look for, and what questions to ask Any company in your acquisition crosshairs has its own IT environment. But beware: that’s the very part of the deal that can hide the most risk. Even the most seasoned due-diligence pros can overlook...
- Private Equity firm with $50 Billion AUM, saves 15% on annual Opex using Ensunet’s IT Investment Analysis Service
- How do you help a private equity firm to increase IT capacity while reducing costs?
- How do you create cybersecurity for a company that doesn’t exist yet?
- Ensunet Technology Group officially supported more than $11.6 billion in M&A activity
- Spooky Systems: How to Slay “The IT Monster” During M&A